Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Cackling Women of the View...

Like some people, I have tried to get as much information as I possibly could when it comes to both of the candidates. The reason I say some is because most people are going with how the candidates make them feel. Most people make some sort of connection with the person. Most people say they vote for a person because they feel they can sit down and have a beer with them.

What I don't understand is why people who slam Obama for not knowing what he stands for or feels that he hasn't done anything that makes him qualified to be president, are rallying around Palin. Then I saw the wonderful insight of the Sherri Shephed. You remember her. The one that couldn't answer if the world was round or flat. Well now she has decided to give her insight as to why Palin would make a great president. Sherri and her stupidity again:

"Barbara, please do not discount Palin as a mother. This woman's got four, now five kids. you tell me what mother cannot run the country after having five kids. She either comes in and she does it politcally or she takes it by force. Do not, I mean and I know that everbody says she lacks experience but as a mother I'm going the woman was in charge of the PTA. You can't even get chairs when you're in charge of the PTA. Come on. I'm so excited about this race now."
What really scares me is that when she said this the crowd started to clap and chear. WHAT? So people think that since she ran the PTA and has five kids she can take on countries that hate us? Oh, but I should not forget that Sherri puts us all at ease because she knows that McCain will not die in his first term. So how does she know this? She is talking to god?

The wonderful insight of Sherri starts at 1:16. The other bad part of this is that not one of the other hosts said anything to her. They let her spew her infalible insight.

God Help Us All!!!

No comments: