Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Monday, February 18, 2008

Trust - I Don't...

There are many reasons why I don't trust Hillary Clinton. The biggest reason - Bill. Since he has been campaigning for her, he seems to be bringing the slim. He lies (which isn't new), he continues to bring up how good he did - which means to me that he want to be president again. I did this while in office so I can have Hillary do the same - Not Good. But that is her husband. She could be different. She could mean what she says, if only she could not change her mind. Then we have the underhanded way she is running her campaign. All the democrats agreed that Florida and Michigan would be left out of the delegate count since they went against the DNC and changed their primary dates. All Democrats Agreed!!!

Now that she is behind Obama in delegates and he is on the fast track to winning, she is telling everyone that she wants the votes in Michigan and Florida to count. I just cannot see why people would vote for Hillary when she tries to change the rules. What is going to happen if she doesn't like something while in office. Will she change the rules to fit her agenda as one such president has already done? I see another Bush in a nice pantsuit.

Now for Hillary's ideas of Change:


Remember that all these changes were done in the same night at the same debate - scary. How will she handle the stress of the White House? With all that said, if she does get the nomination I will defiantly vote her in. Why? I don't trust McCain any more than I like Bush - which is ZERO!

No comments: