Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Friday, February 22, 2008

Scream...

Now the one thing we never expected when we adopted was the we were going to have a child that could break your ear drums with her screams. Mikayla has the highest pitch scream that I have ever heard. I used to take her to the store and look guilty when she did it, but now I just look at the people and think "Deal with it I have her screaming all day. You have five minutes." So with that said, here is her scream. Notice how she quiets the music and I am right next to the speakers when I am filming this. She screamed because she loves our cat Milo and she saw him come in. He makes an appearance near the end of the video. Also, the sound really doesn't do her justice. You have to hear her in person to appreciate.

No comments: