Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Monday, March 24, 2008

Taylor's Hello...

Well, hello thar! 8B

'Tis the niece of the blogger. Yeah, he asked me to be a part of the blog and to write about my life with diabetes and, well, random stuff in my life. Like the fact that I should be working on my art project (which is taking way too long for an impatient person like me XD) I might also put up some of my art that I actually like. I'm still kinda surprised that I was able to get off my lazy butt and write this as soon as I did. *laughs*

Well, then... on to business. *puts on cool MIB shades*
My day today's been quite interesting. It went just fine until me and my best friend stayed after school to work on stuffs and we missed the first shuttle bus (since the bus driver just had to be early and not wait for anyone DX ) to one out of three of the elementary schools. So, since she didn't have a ride, we decided to walk to the school to try and beat the buses, which, of course with our luck, happened to be leaving just as we got there. What are the odds of that? I mean, seriously?

Yeah... Well, I saw Horton Hears A Who on Saturday. It was AWESOME!!! \m/ Especially that little yellow hedgehog creature, Katie. "In my world, they're all ponies. And they eat rainbows and poop butterflies!" XD Classic.

For SSA choir, we went to a choral festival (which was so much fun, by the way) and me and Jazz kept telling people that we were half sisters. People actually believed us. XD THEN, she said I was an accident and the spawn of the milkman! D: That made me sad...

Wow... this entry is reeeeaaaallllyyyy long. |D Well, I like it 'cuz... well... I rock like that, m'kay?

Signing out,
Taylor

No comments: