Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Monday, March 24, 2008

Taylor...

One of the things I wanted to bring to this Blog is a perspective from others. An insight that I can only empathize with, not really understand because it is not happening to me. For this, I have asked my niece to write some post about her life and her issues. This, I think, will be good for me because I will one day need o understand how my little girl is thinking, feeling, and most importantly how to talk with her.

Taylor is an amazing young women. She is very creative and shows it in a variety of forms. She plays the guitar, sings, draws amazing anime, and much more. Although she was diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes when she was 4 years old, this disease was never the definition of Taylor. She didn't let it stop her or her ideas. So when I asked her to write here, it was in part to get an insight on a young persons acceptance of this, but not just that. I think she has a lot to say - I hope. I think she can help me (as a father of a daughter) get an idea of what hell my little girl will put me through.

With that said I will say no more. I will let Taylor do the talking.

No comments: