Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Questions...

I have been receiving the emails "Things you may not know about me" and I decided to take a page from Bravo's show "inside the Actor's Studio". At the end of each interview the host ask the celebrity 10 questions. Here they are with my answers:

1. What is your favorite word?
Magma (as said by Dr. Evil)

2. What is your least favorite word?
No

3. What turns you on?
The smile of my partner

4. What turns you off?
Anger

5. What sound or noise do you love?
The laughter of a baby (mainly my baby girl)

6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The air breaks of a semi in front of our house.

7. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Writer

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Lion Trainer

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
It's not your fault. Everyone else is crazy down there.

Here is my favorite Inside the Actor's Studio. It's the 10 questions with Robin Williams.


And here is a South Park in reference to my Favorite Curse Word.

No comments: