Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Monday, April 14, 2008

Walking...

Well one of Grandma's vows when she came to visit was that she would have Mikayla walking before she left. Before grandma and grandpa showed up. Mikayla only took two steps on her own and the last step was because she lost balance. Well grandma held to her vow. Mikayla is now taking up to eight steps. She is a little unsteady and cannot carry anything with her when she walks, but she has progressed more over last week.

Grandma started by having her walk whenever she was going someplace. Now whenever she is going from one place to another she is holding our hands and walking. Below is grandma and Taylor helping little miss thing into a restaurant.



So now we are gearing up for the crazy baby run throughout the house. I remember that I used to wish that she was crawling and when that day came I regretted ever saying that. Now I can't wait until she walks but I know when that day comes and she is walking all over I will regret that as well. Below is some of her first steps.

No comments: