Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Friday, April 4, 2008

Blood Sugar Level...

Hi, again! I decided to write another post, so yeah....

Hi, peeps! ;D Happy Easter!

Well, for the past few days, my blood sugar's been very... odd.......

In the mornings, it'll be low, like in the 50s or 60s, then it'd shoot up to the 200s or 300s by lunch, and THEN it would drop back to normal by dinner. So, I was like, "Well, now... What the heck is up with this?" So my mom called the doctor and we had to monitor my blood sugars for three days (including midnight and 4 a.m. checks... D8 *le gasp*). We still don't know why it's doing what it is..... Odd, huh?

So.... Yeah. I found out that it takes about three hours just to go through and listen to all 43 songs (yes, I counted) on the Rent soundtrack. Since there aren't many speaking parts in the play and it's mainly singing, it's like the entire play on a CD. So I thought that was shweet. X3

Anyway, I decided to post a picture of mine that I did while waiting for the plane to take my family and I to Alabama to go on a cruise to Mexico. _w00t_

Signing out,
Taylor *salute*

No comments: