Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mourning...

It's been a week since Eva left us, and I think I have finally made peace with the fact that she is gone. The hardest part of the mourning process this time was dealing with everything else that was happening around the house. Mikayla doesn't understand what happened and she still needed my attention. School for Mark and myself still had to be done. There was no where I could go or turn to have a moment to myself. The same goes for Mark.

Writing an email to my friends and family was the start of the healing process. The tribute video was not for me, but for Mark. Mark mentioned that Eva didn't look happy in her pictures. Eva rarely took a good picture. Don't get me wrong, she was a beautiful dog, but whenever the camera came out she is like Chandler from Friends taking a picture (see video):



I wanted to show Mark that Eva was very happy and that he gave her the best 13 years she could have asked for.

So here's to Eva, you will be missed!!!

No comments: