Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Taylor at Camp and Art...

I am a bad uncle. Taylor had written this entry a while ago and with all the crap that has been happening (see below) I never got it on. Taylor is one very talented kid (she really is not a kid anymore, but hey). As you will see below, she is an artist and a damn good one at that. My family was out here in April and I remember Taylor working on this DVD cover when they were here. She finished it and when I got it, it took my breath away. This from a 16 year old (almost). Judge for yourself. Here is her entry about camp and the DVD cover.

Hi, sorry I haven't had anything posted in a awhile...

Well, I got back from camp about a week ago (Camp Midicha for kids with diabetes). This was my last year to go as a camper, but next year I can be a C.I.T., or a counselor-in-training. This Wednesday, I'm going to be leaving (again) to go to Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp for the second year for art. I'll be gone for 12 days. Hopefully I get to make some cool art projects to show you all.

Speaking of which, I made a Rent poster (well, actually the DVD cover, to be exact), but I changed the characters to the ones from Fullmetal Alchemist. If you try looking it up but can't find the characters being Maureen and Joanne, don't worry, those two are my own character, Kita (the one with the teal bangs), and my best friend's character, Jenika.

I guess that's all the updating for now...

See ya,
Taylor



No comments: