Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wow...

Things in the house have gone from extremely busy to extremely and stressed (for me at least). I just logged on today and noticed that the last time I made a post was more than a week ago. So many things have happened, but my mind has not been able to rest or to think about all the new information. I have comments to make about earlier post, Mikayla, and other things that seem relevant to me anyway.

There are times at night that I wish I could just clear my head by coming down to the office and write what I can't seem to get out of the vast emptiness of my mind. Last night was one of those nights. Mikayla is sick again (hanging around those other kids). She has gotten another cold that seems to make her restless and keeps her kicking me throughout the night. I think it's her way of saying "I am still here!"

1 comment:

Queers United said...

thanks to your commitment to gay and animal rights

http://www.queersunited.blogspot.com